Do you know that the brown hue indicates permanence and security? Perhaps those who chose to have their living room walls in brown do not even know this. Nevertheless, if you want to paint your living room walls in brown, choose the restrained shades like beige, light tan and mocha. The darker tones of brown must be used for adornments. And not only that, a darker wall will make your living room smaller.
Choosing brown as your main color in your living room will be more outstanding if you include these 3 things: proportion, space and positioning to have symmetry in the room.
• With brown colored walls in your living room, put green wall paper to make a distinction. These colors are not only nice to the sight but can very well blend with brown hued wooden furniture.
• Choose furniture that is brown but lighter in tone. Avoid choosing huge furniture in brown shade as this will create imbalance in the living room.
• Other fitment like huge cabinets, sofas, coffee tables and entertainment centers must also be of the same hue.
• Teal and greenish blue will also match your living room brown walls. Cushions must be of the same color while throw pillows can either be color brown or solid teal.
• Furniture that is in white will likewise harmonize with your brown-colored living room walls.
• For a completely brown theme, furniture should be chrome or clear acrylic chairs.
• Purchase neutral tones for your table lamp such as white, cream or beige.
• Choose neutral colors for curtains or drapes. Nonetheless, you can still use curtains or drapes that have blue or brown prints or patterns.
• Imagination is needed in choosing your adornments that will complement your brown-wall seating room. Make use of the three different hues of brown: light, medium and dark. Ornaments normally come in brown so this is easier and you can find a lot of selections in the market.
• Choose two sets of patterns for your decorations. For instance, your table linen or rug can have weave patterns. Then choose solid tones for your frames and rug. A combination of these outlines will get more attention.
• Lastly, brown-colored walls and aqua or teal is a perfect combination to create a superb setting for your living room.